Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! I'm Katy and welcome to my blog, "Everyday Friday." Writing has always been one of my favorite past times (although very few people know that about me) so after nearly a year of thinking about blogging, I finally decided that it is time to start this thing. While there is no direct focus for this blog, it will portray my thoughts and outlook on life as well as stories about some of the amazing people I am fortunate enough to have in it. I hope that you will at least find it to be entertaining, humorous and inspiring.  Please feel free to leave feedback, comments, suggestions, topics ideas, etc. Happy reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about starting a blog, too! We can be blog newbies together!

    xo

    Sarah Tucker :)

    ReplyDelete